Hi Nihar,

To create an Item master you must import data into

1) InventTable.
2) InventTableModule (3 records per item, one for each module      type Invent, Purch and Sales).
3) InventItemLocation.

I successfully uploaded 5000 items like this without any problem.

Regards,

Priyank Krishna

Nihar Saraiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All

I am trying to upload Inventory thru Axapta Excel Template. The table i am uploading is Invent Table. The loading was successful and without any errors.

The issue i am facing is that the data is uploaded in the Table, but not appearing on the Item form. For testing purpose we tried to upload the  InvenTableModule as well as InventItemLocation. Still the data is not seen on the Item form.

One more thing was tried, we created a dummy item manually on the Item form and modified the Item description from backend, the updation was seen on the Item form. The uploaded data is still missing on the Item form.

Can some one please help on this, since there are 1000 items to be loaded.

Regards
Nihar Saraiya,

Confidentiality Notice

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately. You must not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. The sender accepts no responsibility for viruses received with or changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinion expressed in this email may be personal to the sender.