From: JI Markusse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 6:39 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Inventory Upload

Hi Nihar,

Something that will prevent the items from being shown is the InventDimID field in the InventItemLocation table.  If you are not setting up items with warehouses and locations etc. at this point then this field must contain the word "Axapta" and it must be left-padded to the full length of the field with spaces.  E.g. if the field length is 40 then you must have 34 spaces to the left of "Axapta".  Even one space too few here will prevent the item from being shown in the Item Master.

Hope this helps!

Hannes

JI Markusse Pr. Sci. Nat.