Dear all,

I have question about xSession class and field ledgerBalancesVariant.
1. how to know what number of ledgerBalancesVariant in
LedgerBalancesTrans and LedgerBalancesDimTrans will a record in
LedgerTrans will refer to?
2. Is it possible to find out the ledgerBalancesVariant from who
modified record of LedgerTrans?

below is the detail:
As we know, every record in LedgerTrans table are inserted to in
LedgerBalancesTrans and LedgerBalancesDimTrans by accumulatived by
different way of grouping.
in LedgerBalancesTrans table is grouped by: COA(accountnum),
transdate, voucher, ledgerBalancesVariant
and in LedgerBalancesDimTrans is grouped by: COA(accountnum),
transdate, voucher, ledgerBalancesVariant, dimension(dimension,
dimension2_, dimension3_)

Cause of 'undocumented feature' in my program, I have to
change(update) value(amountMST & amountCUR) in some record of
LedgerTrans. And as mentioned above, this also cause value change of
field debitMST/creditMST in LedgerBalancesTrans and
LedgerBalancesDimTrans.
I have difficulity cause of I don't know what is the value
ledgerBalancesVariant of record in LedgerTrans refer to in
LedgerBalancesTrans and LedgerBalancesDimTrans.

My Question, how to know what number of ledgerBalancesVariant will a
record in LedgerTrans will have?

Is it possible to find out the ledgerBalancesVariant from who modified
record of LedgerTrans?

AFAIK, ledgerBalancesVariant is the taken from xSession.sessionId().
and the sessionId is unique per PC.

maybe the solution just ignore ledgerBalancesVariant :)

SELECT FIRSTONLY FORUPDATE ledgerBalancesTrans
  ORDER BY ledgerBalancesVariant desc
  WHERE ledgerBalancesTrans.accountNum == ledgerTrans.accountNum
     && ledgerBalancesTrans.transDate == ledgerTrans.transDate;

regards,
nazrvl
--
T I M E