Hi there,

I just want to check something...
the Reset Function in WO. If i have a WO and already posted RAF and i want to reset this order, will the Reset function cause any error??? some said that ya at financial value wont appear if reset a RAF WO due to a Microsoft bug? is that true? any side effect for the reset in such a case?

thanks

weng_real10 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi there,

A RAF journal is created if user would like to manually report the
actual finished goods quantity. Report as finished journal can be
generated automatically as well, parameter that triggers this can be
found in the Production order form when doing update 'Start'.

You can also create a RAF journal w/o the Production module.
Creation of the journal ban be found in the Item master>BOM
button>Report as finished.

-Weng-

Hope this helps :)

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Christoph
Malherbe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was in the dark too. Thanks for asking.
>

>   _____
>
> From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Meng

www.systomatics.biz
> <http://www.systomatics.biz/>  and read the discussion on
InventMovement
> class where I have (tried to) explain the logic.
>

> **In my case I think when user has deleted un-posted RAF journal
child
> reference has not got removed.**
>
> This is a bug in standard system and (me thunks) it happens
because of
> different cachelookup property on the journal header and journal
lines. This
> happens even with BOM journals. I tried to log this call but was
told it
> cannot be logged since it cannot be replicated.
>

> Right now the only solution is to stop allowing users from
deleting the
> journal lines from the header. If they want to delete a journal,
then click
> on lines to open the lines form, delete the lines and then delete
the
> header. Simple modification (just change the delete action from
cascade to
> restricted)
>

> regards
>

> harry
>

> Pritam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> => Checkbox "automatic addition" on inventory parmaeters is
checked.
> => Item or warehouse is not marked for quarantine.
> => There is no customization done.
>
> I think this is the bug as Herry and Gokhan have mentioned.
>
> When users make on Production Order with qty 70 it creates one
> Inventory Transaction line.
>
> When users post one RAF journal with qty 5 it splits 70 into 65
and
> 5. The status of 70 is Ordered and status of 5 is received.
>
> When users create one more RAF journal with qty 9 it splits 65
into
> 56 and 9. The status of 56 is Ordered and has no Inventory
> reference, status of line with qty 9 is also Ordered but Inventory
> Reference is filled as "Report as finished Journal".
>
> In my case I think when user has deleted un-posted RAF journal
child
> reference has not got removed.
>
> I have checked the code of RAF update. While picking up
transaction
> lines Axapta picks up lines having no reference. Hence quantity do
> not balance and throws error.
>
> Please suggest any solution to stop this ? Or suggest if above
> conclusion is wrong.
>
> I am using Axapta 3.0 with service pack 3.0
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Pritam Karkhanis
>

> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Harry
> \(Harshawardhan Deshpande" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > 1. The problem with the deletion of RAF journal..
> >     Did you delete the RAF that has been posted ? If yes, then
> Axapta will keep the child references. If you are deleting RAF
that
> has not been posted then Axapta should remove the child references
> (in reality it sometimes does not, this is a bug in standard
axapta).

> > 2. Splitting of the inventtrans. Do you have any transactions
that
> are registered etc? is the checkbox "automatic addition" on
> inventory parameters checked?
> >
> > 3. second line of 65 where you do not have any reference number
is
> serious. Have you done any modifications?
> >
> > 4. I am stumped as to why you should get an error while posting
> quantity of zero? Can you reproduce this in standard system? May
be
> the problem will go away when you fix the above problem (number 3)
> >
> > regards
> >
> > harry
> >
> > Gokhan Can <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url
> (#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
> {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
> > We faced the same kind of error a lot of times.
> >
> > When you create a RAF journal and delete it or we could not find
> actually after which action ; Axapta split inventtrans in to 2
lines
> and
> >
> > Keep RAF referance on Inventtrans ( TransChildRefID and
> TransChildRefType ) and this is dangling referance.When you delete
> that
> >
> > Referance from inventtrans probably the problem will be fixed
but
> I am asking the same question does anybody know what is the real
> action
> >
> > Cause this error bucause we opened and indicent but could not
tell
> the real reason so we could not fix the bug.
> >

> > Gokhan

subject=Unsubsc
> ribe>
>
> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
>

>   _____

IN MEMORIES