Hi Vardan

It seems that you don’t like Anton*s*

Regards

harry

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Varden Morris
Sent: 18 November 2005 15:07
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Delete Old Transaction/Data

Hi Anton,

There is a class in Axapta name DatabaseTransDelete that deletes all transactions from the database and you will have to access it from the AOT for obvious reason.

Varden Morris

Senior Developer

WellPoint Systems Inc.
Suite 2000, 500 - 4th Ave SW
Calgary
, Alberta, Canada
T2P 2V6

(403) 444-5848 direct

(403) 444-3900 main

(403) 615-1604 cell

Anton Tjiptadi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

dear all,
I wonder if I can delete all data from my axapta database, for example
transaction data 2004 backward.

how can i do that ? is there a function in axapta for that ?

thanks in advance,