Hi all,

Recently I sat for certification exams due to pressure from my company.

I have good exp with commisions and how they get calculated. However, I came across a unclear ( to me atleast ) question.

like

Commions are posted to  items or customer/vendor or commionscodes or commision groups.

I know commisions are calculated and applied to sales/purchase orders. and we specify credit or debit accounts for this purpose.

however, I seem that question is wrongly framed to me.
or am I wrong?.

-Padmaja