Hi,

      Check with the AP-Setup-Parameter-Summaryupdate. It may be in auto summary. Change it to None. and also check in purchase order setup, summary update. otherwise, we can override the selection while posting the invoice, in the posting form, other tab, select the summaryupdate to none and post the order.

I think It may help you.

Thanks & Regards,
siva

Syner P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I am new to Axapta and have a problem about invoice recording.
We have purchase orders related with a supplier.
They send us a packing slip per order but a combined invoices including more than one order.
How can can I record this invoices and match with corresponding packing slips ?

Thanks

Yahoo! Personals

  We Born to Win...