Hello

I would like to create an skeleton stock company for a user to test
out stock issues. It should contain the following information from an
existing company;

Vendors information
Stock items

Typical daily tasks would include:

Creating orders
Invoicing
Receiving goods
Counting journals
Stock reports

I realise I would probably need to go about using a data definition
group export, but I am unsure of how I would find out which tables
need to be included in the export.

Any ideas? Am I even going about this in the right way?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM