Have you tried the checkbox to show all tables in the select tables tabpage?

hello world <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am exporting the table from Administration--> Periodic --> Data export/import --> Excel Spreadsheet --> Template wizard.

I want to export the table in the excel spreadsheet.
but the table that i want to export is not in the table list.
is there anything that i am missing.

Thanks in advanc

Mukesh

Yahoo! Personals