From: hello world <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:48:14 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Exporting Table

Hi,

I am exporting the table from Administration--> Periodic --> Data export/import --> Excel Spreadsheet --> Template wizard.

I want to export the table in the excel spreadsheet.
but the table that i want to export is not in the table list.
is there anything that i am missing.

Thanks in advanc

Mukesh

Yahoo! Personals