From: Axapta[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Axapta[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Subrahmanyam, Mamidi
Sent: Friday, 9 December 2005 1:12 AM
To: Axapta[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] problem in Exporting and Importing Excel Worksheets

Hello Mukesh,

InventSum exists.  I can see it when you select Show all. You may want to relook for this.

FYI, InventSUm is there after inventSize in the xl wizard..

Thanks,

subbu

hello world <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

     I am facing a problem regarding exporting and importing of excel worksheets. i want to export the Inventsum table. but from the Admin-->Periodic-->data import/export-->excel spreadsheet --> templatewizard. this table does not appear in the table list.(Show All Tables).

      if i create a excel worksheet say named inventsum.xls. and enter the same fields that is in that axapta table. now when i tried to import that same file through Admin-->Periodic-->data import/export-->Definition Groups. i got the error that

     Excel worksheet inventsum.xls does not contain the table inventsum.

Another way i tried is to export the file through code, i export the table inventsum in csv mode. is there any way to export the table in xls mode.

because i am not able to export that csv file.

how is it possible.

Thanks in advance

Mukesh

Yahoo! Shopping