Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Axapta world. I need your suggestions.I have some
questions:

1. where(Application/Kernal/Database/Forms) and when the RecID is
generated?  Please also write us back why RecID's are useful? If you
have any related material then plz provide it to me.
2. What is the difference between a RecID and an Id?
3. When we open the CustTable form, there is a tab Address. When we
enter the street address and move out the cursor from that control,
the address will get displayed in the adjacent box. Can you plz help
me how it can be implemented?

Thanks a lot.
Regars,
Harsh

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/V42rFC/EbOLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM