Hi,
I think you can try this link. We have found it very interesting.
Regards

----- Original Message ----
From: Andrew Staples <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 1:56:48 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Axapta programming version control

Hello,

We have several developers working on Axapta modifications, some internal,
some outsourced.  We're looking for version control software that works
within Axapta.  PerfectProgramming out of Australia had such a product, but
it looks like their website is down.  Has anyone used their software, or are
there recommendations for other products?  There is also a product (seems
like it is in beta) called Axapta Source Code Management at
nextinnovation.dk....has anyone used this product?   Or have you integrated
with 3rd party programs to manage your development efforts?

Thanks,

Andrew