-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew
Staples
Sent: Wednesday, 28 December 2005 4:57 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Axapta programming version control

Hello,

We have several developers working on Axapta modifications, some
internal,
some outsourced.  We're looking for version control software that works
within Axapta.  PerfectProgramming out of Australia had such a product,
but
it looks like their website is down.  Has anyone used their software, or
are
there recommendations for other products?  There is also a product
(seems
like it is in beta) called Axapta Source Code Management at
nextinnovation.dk....has anyone used this product?   Or have you
integrated
with 3rd party programs to manage your development efforts?

Thanks,

Andrew