Thank you!

This is good.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Varden Morris
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am sorry 2 becuase you will not be able to see the two
screenshots.

>     I believe that you are using the NTFS files system. When using
this file system you have two permissions to consider, which are the
NTFS permission and the share permission. The NTFS permission on a
folder is shown below for the Administrators group on the local
computer. You should at least check the write permission for a group
to allow the group to write to files in this folder on the computer
(interactively) or from another computer (over the network using the
share).  From the properties of the shared folder select the
security tab.

>   After selecting the permissions button from the sharing tab the
following screen will appear.

>   By default the Everyone group has read permission. If you
require everyone to be able to write to this folder you should check
the Change permission.

> Irving <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Hi Varden
>
> sorry to say, but the attachment isn't stored. I don't know how to
> get my hands on it :-)
>
> You could upload it as under FILES - just a suggestion.
>
> Regards
>
> Irving
>
> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Varden Morris
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Hi Irving
> >
> >   Please see attachment.
> >
> >     Varden Morris
> >   Senior Developer
> >   WellPoint Systems Inc.
> >   Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
> >
> > Suite 2000, 500 - 4th Ave SW
> > Calgary, Alberta, Canada
> > T2P 2V6
> >
> >   (403) 444-5848 direct
> >   (403) 444-3900 main
> >   (403) 615-1604 cell
> > www.wellpoint.ca
> >
> > Irving <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   Thanks
> >
> > The customer didn't buy a licens to run AOS, so it's a 2-tier
> > installation without a AOS.
> > That has become the big question, who or what is locking the
file?

> > Regards
> >
> > Irving
> >
> > --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Mayle,
Michael"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Irving,
> > >
> > > That file is the Axapta user database file. That is what keeps
> > track of
> > > who is logged into each server. This is where the information
is
> > stored
> > > for when you look at administrator->users->online users.
> > >
> > > If the AOS is stopped, you can delete the file, otherwise, you
> > cannot
> > > because it is in use. The server will regenerate a new one.
> > >
> > > --Michael

Service.

> ---------------------------------
>

>                 Varden Morris
> Senior Developer
> WellPoint Systems Inc.
>

>   Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
>
>   (403) 444-5848 direct
> (403) 444-3900 main
>   (403) 615-1604  cell
> www.wellpoint.ca
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Yahoo! Shopping
>  Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM