Title: Message
Hi everyone,

Sorry I need to ask another SQL licensing matter....

Now that MBS has made a SQL runtime available with Axapta what is the license required for a small customer role portal (max 25 concurrent users)?

Do I need to buy separate SQL license (per processor or CALS) or can I just run it all off the Axapta SQL runtime?
Is there any limitation on this runtime license (e.g. web server has to be on same server as Axapta or SQL etc)?

From what I understand for Enterpise Portal I do not need to have AOS (i.e. I can actually run it in 2 Tier mode), is there any considerations for running in such a mode for max 25 users (the customer does not have AOS in their license)?

Thanks and all the best for the New Year
James