Title: Axapta 4.0 - Debug - Urgent

Pals,

We have Axapta 4.0 TAP version installed in our system (3 - tier). We are not able to debug. I,e if I place a break point and execute , the execution does not stop at the break point.

Note :  Setting set has given below
Client : Tools -> Options -> Development -> Debug mode is set "When breakpoint"
Server : "Allow debuging of X++ code running on server" is also checked.

Is there any other solution or setting for this enable the debugging.

Thax.

Regards,
jay