-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Flavell
Sent: 11 January 2006 13:15
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Inventory value by dimension bug

Hi

I am using Sp2 and find that when I run the inventory value by dimension
report for an item I get different results depending on whether I tick to
view the different dimensions.  It seems when I view by warehouse and
location the result is wrong (i.e. qty is wrong) but viewing just by
warehouse or no dimensions gives the correct value!!!

I have killed my brain trying to find what is wrong but everything I have
checked looks correct....

I am wondering whether it is maybe somewhere the kernel converst the X++
into SQL code that it goes wrong but have no idea how to check this..

Would appreciate if anyone can let me know whether such a bug is known
and/or has been fixed in later SP or hotfixes....

Thanks
James