From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Koh Meng Chiat
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 3:31 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Counting journal bug ?

Hi Jens,

Can you check on the counting group (and the counting code in the counting group)  attached to the item in the item master file?  If i not not mistaken if you leave the counting group blank for the item then the quantity with zero stock on hand will be included in the counting journal.

Jens Strandberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this strange behaviour; running
Axapta 3.0 SP3.

If I let Axapta create an on-hand counting journal based on warehouse, batch
number and location, a lot of empty lines are included, i.e. lines with an
On-hand qty of 0.

In my case, 7.147 journal lines are produced, but only 527 lines are with a
quantity.

In the past, I have also produced counting journals based on warehouse and
location - with the same result - empty lines.

Has this been reported as a bug, is there a work-around or am I just missing
something ?

Thanks in advance.

/Jens

Yifat Mervis