Strange..
Did you give user name and password to other user,that can login from
other computer with the same user name?
It is true,that axapta dont have 'refresh' button.But for the user,we
can see someone login to AOS or not without close the main menu.
Usually,if we create new menu,it wont appear until we close the main
menu,and reopen.

-setiaji-.