The strange thing is that, the user still appear online at the
workstation / computername he already log out, and there is nobody
sitting on his computer since... try to kickout (End Session button)
by admin but he is still there!
Is there anything wrong related with axdat.udb? Do I need to restart
the AOS?

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Setiaji