Yahoo! Photos

--- Begin Message ---
Thankyou all for ur reply.... but my requirement was something else...

By changing the label of Base Enum SysDimension the department is changed when we go to Basic -> Dimension ...
But when we view the dimensions from the GL -> CA (Last Tab -> Dimension) or AP or any other module the same change is not reflected there...

Any furthur suggestions..?

Hans-Walter Bous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Go to the Base Enum SysDimension. Here you can change Department.
John

sherin francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
I have a requirment where the first dimension named Department should to renamed to something else.

When i go to extended datatypes Dimensions i can see only Cost Centre and Purpose.(which i have succesfully renamed)

Is there any way to modify the Department Dimension?

Regards,
Sherin Francis

H.W. Bous

Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!