Från: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com genom Varden Morris
Skickat: to 2006-02-09 16:29
Till: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Ämne: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Serious RunBaseReport problem

Try deleting your usage data.

Askeryd Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I had a class extending
RunBaseReport which worked perfectly and run the report well.
I then added a container to a table to store a PrintJobSettings which I got
through calling the SysPrintForm.
Now the class will not run. It crasches when the .getLast() is called in the
class which calles the RunBaseReport.unpack.

case 1: // -> ver. 1.5
            [version,packedReport] = packedClass;
            if (packedReport)
            {
                packedReportRun = new ReportRun(packedReport);         CRASH
                // When GetLast is called, use report from tree instead
                if (inGetSaveLast)

I suspect there is something with the storing of the PrintJobSetting which
causes this but what is really the problem and why is it only this class which
is effected since it crashes even though the code which fetches the container
is commented away.
The errors given are:
- wrong container
- object 'ReportRun' could not be created

I m all baffled and dont have a clue what to do. Any help will be highly
appreciated. If you need to see any more code I ll gladly post it.
Thomas.

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business
finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business
finance schools

---------------------------------

                Varden Morris
Senior Developer
WellPoint Systems Inc.

  Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

  (403) 444-5848 direct
(403) 444-3900 main
  (403) 615-1604  cell
www.wellpoint.ca

Business finance course
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+course&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w>
        Business to business finance
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+to+business+finance&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA>
      Small business finance
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Small+business+finance&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw>

Business finance consultant
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+consultant&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA>
        Business finance magazine
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+magazine&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg>
    Business finance schools
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+schools&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=1RfnhYZpV99RKWRZzSH4gA>

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .