Hi All,
We are facing a problem. Problem description is below:

Whenever we test an Analogmeter in
HumanResource->Setup->Scorecard->Analogmeter then it
will show a HTML page with the relevant values and
colors defined in KMKnowledgeAnalogmeterSetupLine
table.

But when we are trying to get the HTML from the
corresponding class KMKnowledgeAnalogMeterTest static
method getHTML() and try to show it into infolog box
it is showing the part of html in one line and then it
is adding each line for corresponding
KMKnowledgeAnalogmeterSetupLine record. Mean to say
that if from InfoLog we will copy the HTML text and
paste it in notepad and try to run that HTML page then
it is showing it without Colors and values.

Any help is highly appreciatable.

Code Reference what we are using

KMKnowledgeAnalogMeterSetup
MKnowledgeAnalogMeterSetup;
KMKnowledgeAnalogMeterSetupLine kmkLine;
KMKnowledgeAnalogMeterTest test;
CCHTMLString htmlText;

    ;

kMKnowledgeAnalogMeterSetup =
KMKnowledgeAnalogMeterSetup::find(AnalogMeterId);
    test = new
KMKnowledgeAnalogMeterTest(kMKnowledgeAnalogMeterSetup);
    htmlText  =
KMKnowledgeAnalogMeterTest::getHTML(kmKnowledgeAnalogMeterSetup);
   info(htmlText);

Regards
Mohit Rajvanshy