Hi all,
I request comments on how to handle the below scenario.
The client has many branches but they belong to the same company. The
solution proposed was to use one of the dimensions for branches. In
this we faced the following problems.

1.Branch wise number sequences ie. continuity of document numbers for
all document types.
1.Branch wise reports viz. Financial Statements like Trial Balance /
Balance sheet.
3. How would we restrict access to all data/documents raised with
respect to each branch with respect to Add/View/Update/Delete. I.e..
A document raised by a user of one branch should be accessed only by
users of that branch whether for viewing / updating / deleting etc.
Currently the dimensions are available only for capturing info and
reporting purpose.

How to handle these requirements in Axapta?
The client would not prefer use multiple companies for each branch,
since he has centralized payments and purchases.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Nanda