-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 2:06 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Cancel costing

Hi Raj,
For the FG:
Receipt       Issue       Quantity
Purchased                    10
             Deducted       -10

For the bom line items, there is no inventory transasctions because there is
no picking list.

Rgds,
A.Kumala

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Rajagopal Boopathy"