Make sure you are creating the purchase order from the project module and the
line property which is attached to the project has configured for Invoice

  Regards
  Shaq

chooet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  When I use the project module to create the Purchase order. After I do
the receiving of the purchase order and invoiced, I can't find any
cost updated to the project module. Can I know how it work and I need
to purchase order cost to update to my project.

I'm using Time and material project type.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ee Teng

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business
finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business
finance schools