Ok. This is my final thought..

  1. You can void the cheque for check number '000001'
  2. You can reset the check number sequence from  '00000x' to '000001'
  3. Print your check with check number '000001'
  4. Reset the check number Number sequence to '00000x'

  please let me know if you still can not get what you want or I will talk to
someone from my finance team.

  Thanks & Regards,
  subbu

vivek sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I guess there is no such reuse option . Only five options are there as
mentioned in Asrar's reply .

  Vivek

Nancy L Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  The Reuse option does allow you to reuse the check
number. I would invetigate why you do have that
option, uless the journal is posted.

> [...]

> check with new check number. Or is there any
> solution which can reuse the same check number and
> print check again??
>
>   Regards
>   Vivek
>
> Nancy L Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   I have the option available in 3.0. Have you
> posted
> your Payment Journal? If so, then the options will
> be
> grayed out. If not posted, you can still use the
> Rejected Option and Axapta will assign a new Check
> number, once status is changed to None. Then
> generate
> payments again.
>
> --- Asrar Ahamed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Hemant,
> >
> >   I have Axapta 3.0,  I could see only the
> following
> > options in Pyament Journal Lines Payment Status:
> >
> >   -  None
> >   -  Sent
> >   -  Received
> >   -  Approved
> >   - Rejected
> >
> >   From where I can see the re-use options???
> >
> >   Thanks,
> >
> > Hemant Kumthekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   Hi,
> >
> >   Select the Payment Line in Payment Journal >>
> > Payment Status >> Reuse.
> >
> >   Hemant
> >
> > vivek sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   How can we print a check again in bank module
> > again if the check printed first time through
> > payment journal is not correct or improper??

> > removed]
> >

> > Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> > Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.

> >         Business finance course   Business to
> > business finance   Small business finance
> > Business finance consultant   Business finance
> > magazine   Business finance schools

> > to:
> >
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > removed]
> >

> > Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> > Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.

> >         Business finance course   Business to
> > business finance   Small business finance
> > Business finance consultant   Business finance
> > magazine   Business finance schools

> > to:
> >

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > removed]

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.

>         Business finance course   Business to
> business finance   Small business finance
> Business finance consultant   Business finance
> magazine   Business finance schools

> to:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com