-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew
Staples
Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2006 8:08 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Corrupted user login

A user was editing his permissions in Axapta, and the app server
crashed.
Now, whenever he logs into that same database that he was in, he gets
stack
trace errors.  He gets logged in, but every menu gives similar errors.

His username works fine on other workstations to that same db, so I
thought
is was a problem on his workstation only.   I uninstalled, deleted
directories, and re-installed.  Same problem.

I deleted his user from Axapta, re-created, still same problem.

His username works fine to *other* db's from his workstation, so I don't
think it is his workstation.

Any hints greatly appreciated.

Andrew