Hi ,

  To start in Axapta is one of the most important step, and here you need some
help from someone who knows axapta, once you learn exploring the product you
can learn rest everything your self.

  bye

  Kumar

start starter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi all,

  im very much new to axapta. can anyone tell me how to proceed my study so as
to handle the customization projects?

  plz help me to start ........

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business
finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business
finance schools