Hi

  You can logoff user automatically, set the Automatic shout down time in user
option. System will take care the rest.

  Regards

  Riaz

Malcolm Burtt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi

We built a solution to this problem into our application by using the
xSession.newUser() kernel class method. We didn't do anything about idle
logout, but I imagine that wouldn't be that hard to implement. We did
implement a "logout" menu function that left Axapta active but with no
menu options and just displayed our login screen. This was done using a
dummy guest account which was configured with minimum access rights.
When you click the logout option, it closes all open Axapta windows,
changes the active user account to the guest user and fires up the login
form.

Regards

Malcolm Burtt
Touchstone
Our Trusted Solutions - Your Optimised Business

  _____