Hi Hardi,

  Whenever you go to connect to axapta, a connection is established between you
and AOS. Now even if you don't login that doesn't means that the connection is
not there. (Don't forget The data of login also resides in system table inside
axapta) . So once this login exceeds the no of users  license allows it will
stop allowing further connection.

  I hope your query is clear now.

  bye

  Kumar Gaurav

Hardi Tirtakusuma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi all,
I wonder if any of you have experienced this before?

I have 15 concurrent users axapta installation in 3 tier mode. If I have 15
instances of axapta started but just up to the login screen (15 axapta
instances started but nobody login), my concurrent user consummed already
(meaning: cannot login for the 16th user).

Can anybody has an idea why this is happening?

Best regards

Hardi

<http://www.columbusindo.com/>

Hardi Tirtakusuma
International Business Consultant       Columbus IT Indonesia
Graha Surya Internusa 3rd floor, suite 305-B
Jl. HR Rasuna Said kav X-0
Jakarta 12950
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel:
fax:
mobile:       +62 21 5276640
+62 21 5276650
+62 (8) 18 180510

<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=21475530835&v0=1365668&k0=1246180284> Add
me to your address book...        <http://www.plaxo.com/signature> Want a
signature like this?

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business
finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business
finance schools