y u dont update ur currency exchange rates as per the govement?

sam axapta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi Kumar,
  in trade agrement i cant setup bying and selling. because client erase 100
P.O and 150 S.O every day so i dont think client change every day 100 vendor
and 150 customer buying and selling price.
  in trade agrement whatever we r agree for  price we r mention there(this
price is fix). but buying and selling price change every day as per goverment
norms.
  is there any alternative solution .

  thanks

  sam

kumar gaurav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  HI Sam

  In Axapta what we setup is exchange rates for the currency is to do businees.
But the currency business has to be considerd differently. When you trade in
currency tha it is your item and you can setup it's purchase and sales price in
trade agreement.

  I hope you got my POINT.

  bye

  Kumar

sam axapta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Sun Fen,

  Thanks for care my problem,
  but my problem is differrnt i explain you :
  example : you'r local currency is Eur.
                now you want to buy 100 doller , your buying price is 44.45 per
doller
  means you pay 100*44.45 =4445 eur . now a same day and same time  you are
sale 100 doller your selling price is 44.00. means you receive 100*44.00=4400
eur

  # buying price = 44.45
  #selling price= 44.00
  buying and selling price is decided by  goverment and its change every day.

  in axapta have any option for setup buying as well selling price.

  regards
  sam

Sun Fen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Sam,

Actually you have to setup the price per currency. The exchange rate is
taken from Exchange rate setup.

There is a trick. Don't know whether this is beneficial for you. Just try
the following:
* You setup the price per certain currency (e.g. EUR).
* Enter sales order using that currency (e.g. EUR) and the sales price per
unit will automatically come out
* After entering your sales order, change the sales order currency to the
sales currency (e.g. USD).
* Select Exchange rate only when Axapta ask you that the currency code has
been changed and Axapta will automatically convert to another currency based
on system date.

Regards,
Sun Fen