Hi Pals,

          First I will explain the situation, In a form Iam having two field,
name and desc., the  name field  has the Lookup, lookup values comes from the
utilelements table.(Here I grouped the field name in the utilelement table. ,
if I further filter / finding name by right click in the lookup form, It shows
3 forms(Address form,  because i had given the value as Form), because the same
form was modified in any 3 layer. what I want is If I filter , it should show
the lowest layer forms.(I mean It should show only one form).

  Please any one can help me.

  thanks in advance

  siva

  We Born to Win...