Hi christoph,

     Thanks for your reply!!!!!!

    I'll be getting AX installed on Monday & will start working on your tips
then onwards.
    Hope this gonna work for me.
    Thanks for your advice once again.
    keep writing & guiding!

  Best wishes,
  Naushad

Christoph Malherbe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Naushad,

There is no absolutely "RIGHT WAY" of obtaining knowledge about this or any
other topic in life. You have to find something that works for you.

I'm also still relatively green in the Ax space, but here goes some
practical advice

1. get the product installed
2. read through the dev guide, best practice guide etc A FEW TIMES(don't
worry if you don't catch on after reading these documents once or twice)
3. look at the tutorials(objects starting with tutorial_ in the AOT)
4. look at the postings on this and other forums that deal with Ax
technicial topics on a daily basis. Try to understand what the issues and
solutions are
5. look at some historical postings on the forums.
6. try to get a highlevel handle on the functional side of the application.
7. most importantly : if you don't understand something, try it again and
again and again...

Good luck.

Christoph