Dear Yogesh

  Thank you so much its a wondurful solution

  Thanks

Hemant Kumthekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi,

  As you know Axapta has more than one way to do things and yet achieve the
same results. The only thing is you need to define your business process and
choose which method you want to adapt. Whatever Yogesh has expalined below is
true , and you may try this one described below...

  I'm describing the process from AP side, the same case can be applied if you
use AR Payment Journal except the selection changes.

  1) Create a AP Payment Journal
  2) Select the Vendor and in the Offset Accoutn Type select "Customer"
  3) Select the Customer from the drop down. This is the same Vendor - Customer
you want to do settlement
  4) Click the Functions line and select the Settlement , choose the AP invoice
to be settled.
  5) Post the Journal.
  6) Open Customer Maintenance form , Click Functions >> Open Transaction
editing and mark the Vouchers and click update.

  You can do the same from AR payment journal too. Just interchange vendor &
customer.

  Hemant

yogesh kasat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Tarek,

We can make settlement betn Customer & Vendor account
in following way.

Assume that we need to settle $1000 between Customer X
& Vendor Y.

1) Create a journal in General Journal with 2
different lines as follows

(On Journal name, "New Voucher = One voucher number
only")

Customer X - Amount (-1000)
Vendor Y - Amount (1000)

And post this journal.

2) Go to Customer Form & settle this transaction from
"Function - open transaction editing"

3) Go to Vendor Form & settle this transaction from
"Function - open transaction editing"

I hope this meets your requirement.

Regards,

Yogesh Kasat

--- Tarek Saleh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear all
>
>   is there anybody knows , what is the purpose of
> Customer vendor account?
>
>   or how we can make a settlement for a customer who
> is in the same time a vendor?
>
>   Thanks guys
>
>   Best of luck
>   Tarek

> removed]

http://mail.yahoo.com

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business
finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business
finance schools