Run n drop a mail

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of James
Flavell
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 8:31 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Master Planning

Hi If I understand what oyu are asking

The master planning will always run through ALL the item master records
(if
you did not filter the item master selection).

So it will go through 40,000 items even though only 1,000 will be shown
in
the results of the master plan.

I believe that is how technically the code is running but it would be
good
to have someone confirm this
Thanks
James