HI,
can you utilize "create credit note" functionality to achieve this?
Create credit note for the full amount to reverse invoice and then re-
post the invoice with the discounts. Further question might be, at
what point of time from system's perspective, the discount amount
should be recognized?

Thanks & regards
Hardi

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, In Memories
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I need a help on how to do the following:
>   Suppose we have a sales invoice say of 1000 USD and already
passed to the customer and  posted. Now after a period of time,
maybe  sometimes more than one month, and at the time of entering the
collection againest this invoice, a 100 USD was approved to be as a
discount. how can we enter this 100 USD so that it will show as a
discount on the customer account and doesnt appear with the collected
amount in the collection report?