Hi,
  In my Report,I have displaying the column heading by using Programmable
section.the first page it comes,bcz first time i have execute the programmable
section.but the next page the column heading not shown.
  my query is,
  how to know the report ( records) goes to next page? i want, each page
displaying the column heading using programmable section. how to do?

  thanks in advance..

  regards,
  vijay