-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Casas
Sent: 30. marts 2006 22:10
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Converting Axapta Oracle DB to MSSQL
2005 using MSSQL Migration Assistant?

Hi Helmut,

I doing some test with the SSMA.
Today I talk with Microsoft people, and they tell me that this software only
migrate more or less the 85% of the data correctly!!! :|

With this tables I think the solution was export with the axapta tool to a
dat / def files.

I have one question... how many time do you spent in migrate the database?

Regards.

David.