What we had to do here was have our VAR create three functions:

Function 1 creates a new counting journal for a warehouse/location
combination.

Function 2 exports the overview fields and the journal number to a
delimited file.

We then had to update the exported file with the item counts.

Function 3 imports the modified count file back to the same count
journal.

We were not to happy with the way these steps worked (did not pick
up items that existed in a warehouse, but the item was not set up to
exist in that warehouse). I don't know if I can post the code, I'll
have to ask our VAR. Maybe by just knowing what the steps were will
help you find a solution.

I know that now that I've been playing with X++ for a while I could
create a better and more efficient solution.

James
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Irving"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have imported records to counting journal (inventJournalTrans)
by