Hi David

Thanks for your suggestion. Movement journal is very appropriate
solution.

thanks & regards

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, In Memories
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> what about the Movement Journal in inventory management? you can
use it for issue transactions and specify the offset account you
need. In P&L you can just use the account number specified in the
setup.

> "Bonk, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Satya;
>
> How detailed do they track this information; do they want to relive
> inventory every time a person takes a pad of paper or do they take a
> count at the end of the month and want to adjust the balance?  This
will
> have a big impact on how you relieve the inventory.  The former is
much
> harder as you need to enter a transaction each time; this which
would
> suggest a SO for $0 amount and the latter they could use the
counting or
> P&L journal.
>
> David

Stationery
> items
>
> Hi friends
>
> I want to maintain stock of stationery items in AXAPTA 3.0. To
purchase
> these items, I can use Accounts payable module. but while issuing
these
> items, what functionality in Axapta, should I use?
>
> I cannot use Accounts Receivable module, since I am not selling
these
> items.
>

> Can I use Production issue functionality for it? If yes, how?
> thanks & regards
>
> Satya

> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.
> Yahoo! Groups Links