-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ronnie Lu
Sent: 25 April 2006 10:26
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] settlement setup

Hi James,

  Thanks for your reply.
  My version is 3.0 + SP5. Automatic settlement is on the
AR/AP\Setup\Parameters\Settlement TAB. I think it's in SP4 too.

  If not tick 'Settlement' option on the posting profile, where does the
user do the settlement manually? On the Open-transaction editing form?

  Thanks
  Ronnie

James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Not sure what version you looking at but in SP4 there is none called
'automatic settlement' there is only 'Settlement' (which is for automatic
settlement)...anyway

Simply do you want to allow trasnactions generated from this profile to be
able to be automatically settled by the system (another setting you can set
elsewhere....).

In most cases you would not tick it as the users want to do the settlement
manually rather than let the system automatically settle it (oldest first
etc).