-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Hardi
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:55 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: How to create other production
order when one production is created

Hi Senthil, thanks for your reply.
That's correct the situation is precisely like you mention on your
example.

Thanks & best regards

Hardi

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "SenthilKumar.B -
Functional Consultant \(Enterprise Solutions Practice\) - SIS"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi hardi,
>     If my understanding is correct, is it like producing LH and RH
in one single die in one machine, and u also want to know the stock
on hand at any time for LH and RH as well.let me know on this so
that i can work on and let u know.

Visit us at www.sundaraminfotech.in

This E-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have received this mail by mistake, please inform us immediately and delete this mail.  Any information expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of SUNDARAM INFOTECH SOLUTIONS.  As per SUNDARAM INFOTECH SOLUTIONS's policy, unencrypted mail via Internet is not considered secure.

  • ... SenthilKumar.B - Functional Consultant \(Enterprise Solutions Practice\) - SIS