Hi Thomas,
Thank you very much for your response.  It appears that there are some funcies also in this group..

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas Jensen
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 11:57 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SV: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] FW: Intercompany Elimination Entries in Axapta Consolidation

Hi Asrar

I don't know what's best practice in this area, so this is just a suggestion for a simple solution.

If you use separate ledger accounts for intercompany entries you can use a consolidation account in the ledger table to eliminate automatically when you consolidate.

As far as I know there's no other functionality in Axapta to do this.

Regards
Thomas