From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Özgür Genç
Sent: 08 May 2006 13:15
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Invoicing Multiple Sales Orders into single
Journal

Hi everybody, is it possible in Axapta to invoice multiple sales orders into
single invoice? If yes can you give some details?

Thanks a lot.

   Mehmet Özgür Genç
   Project Leader

   Tel : +90 212 285 22 34
   Mobile: +90 533 225 93 05
   http://www.veripark.com

________________________________

Kimden: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com bu kişinin yerine: Radek
Krawiecki
Gönderilmiş: Pzt 08.05.2006 14:44
Kime: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Konu: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Movement journal

We just start with Axapta in this company and for now we operate only with one
warehouse. So this is not solution.

Thanks for quick answer

Radek

somnath jana napisal(a):

> Hi Radek
>
>   If I understood correct, it may occure due to non-availability of
> stock in that perticular warehouse. Hence, it will create another
> entry as per default warehouse.
>
>   Regards
>   Somnath Jana (India)
>
> Radek Krawiecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Hi group,
> one of users of Axapta 3.0 SP3 post movement journal.
> It was inwentory issue 10pcs of item with specyfic serialId and
> warehouseId - in one journal line.
> In InventTransTable system create 2 transaction lines, one with 1pcs
> and another with 9pcs.
> Both have line have the same InventTransId and only InventDimFixed,
> and qty, costAmount fields was different.
> First line have inventDimFixed = 1, and second one = 3.
>
> Could anyone tell me what means value 3 in inventDimFixed field?
> We use only Serial Number, Warehouse and 4 financial dimensions.
>
> In what situation system works the way I described above?
> I try repeat such situation and create several journals in test
> environment, but I always have only 1 line in InventTransTable.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Radek

just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM