From: sherin francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:48:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Arabization of Axapta

Hi Khurram,

  If u check the previous posts in this forum there are quite a few mails about customization in Arabic...

  I'm not too sure about the labels but the data can definetly be stored in Arabic, provided your database is of the Arabic collation language and ur OS supports the Arabic Version. (I am talking of Axapta 3.0 sp3 and above- not worked with the previous versions)
  The data input can be done in Arabic as well, provided the form and the field that you are inputting into, has the font set to an Arabic font.
  Do let me know if you get ur luck around with the labels....

  Regards,
  Sherin

Girish Bhatkal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  you can contact your local microsoft office to provide
the label files ( i am not aware of labels in arabic
language). If you need to change it yourself an arabic
language license is available (especially for the
labels which you have changed) then you need to find
the each label while selecting the languages in the
advanced tab , go to each label and then write the
description against the label for the specific
language.

--- Khurram Zaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
Hello everyone...

I am interested in changing the labels, input text and
reports in
Axapta to Arabic language. Need a clue as to where to
start from. Is
there a way we can change all the labels to some other
language.
Similarly, I am looking for storing data in Arabic and
later
retreiving that via Crystal Reports.

I would appreciate if any one of you who have worked
on localization
to any other language can guide me through ... I need
some pointers to
start the thought process :)

Cheers!
Have a happy day.