Hi,

i can get the source of method and also can find the line and column number
in which the source to be inserted.

but, i dont know how to insert the text source in the found line number. in
aotsetsource method, there is no parameter called line number and column
number. only source is there. existing source will be override when this is
used.

if anyone knows the solution, pls. provide. it is urgent. Thank u.

regs,
Hema. S

                    Max Belugin

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              To:
development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
                    Sent by:                       cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Subject:     Re:
[development-axapta] editing class method without
                    groups.com                      opening the class

                    05/15/2006 02:55 PM

                    Please respond to

                    development-axapta

Use TreeNode.AOTgetSource TreeNode.AOTsetSource

Divide source into lines by finding '\n's