  _____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James
Flavell
Sent: 16 May 2006 04:01
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Print Archive is kept where?

Can anyone tell me is the print archive data kept in the DB or on the
file
system?
Any other info on this feature (good or bad).

Thanks
James

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*      Visit your group "Axapta-Knowledge-Village
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Axapta-Knowledge-Village> " on the web.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ubscribe>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

  _____