Hi James,

  I know the data is kept in PrintJobHeader and PrintJobPages table. You can access the print archive info by Basic-->Inquiries-->Print archive

  But I don't know how the print archive data is inserted into these two tables. Does anybody know it?

  Thanks
  Ronnie

James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Can anyone tell me is the print archive data kept in the DB or on the file
system?
Any other info on this feature (good or bad).

Thanks
James